The Information We Collect
We explain the two ways that we collect and process information about you.
Information You Provide to Us
Account Information: You may choose to create an account and provide us with information in order to use certain services or to take advantage of special offers. If you create an account on Flexetymarket.com, we may store and use information such as your full name, email address, zip code, gender and birth date. You may provide this information directly to us or you may choose to register using your Facebook account in which case you would authorize us to access certain Facebook profile information including, but not limited to, your first name, last name, gender, birth date and email address. Please be mindful that your username from your email address, as well as your Facebook photo or any photo you submit through the registration process, will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You can always edit some of the information associated with your account here, or if you believe that an unauthorized account has been created using your name, or likeness, you can request its removal here.
Public Content: You may also choose to post content (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos or comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists) that may be shared with others through our Services or through your Facebook account. The information that you post to the Services is intended to be available for other users of Flexetymarket.com to read, including your posted content and reviews about businesses with which you transact through the Services, and your account profile. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
Contacts: You have the option to invite those of your friends that you think would like to join the Services, by providing their contact information. If you invite a friend to join and connect with you on the Services, we will only use your friend’s contact information to process your requests.
Communications: If you participate in a survey, poll, promotion, contest, or sweepstakes; submit a customer service or other inquiry to us; request to receive certain communications from us; or contact us about employment opportunities posted to the Services, we may collect contact information such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number.
Information We Collect When You Use the Services
When you use the Services, we automatically collect and store certain information about your computer or device and your activities, including:
- IP address of your computer.
- Unique mobile device identifier.
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device such as type of device, mobile device ID number, web browser (Internet Explorer 8, etc.), other browser information (e.g. size, connection speed and connection type), and operating system or platform (Mac, Windows XP, etc.).
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.).
- If you are using a mobile device, your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically). Please see the section “How to Disable the Collection of Mobile Device Location Information” below for further information.
- Internet provider (Verizon, Comcast, etc.) or mobile carrier name (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.).
- The URL of the last webpage you visited before visiting Flexetymarket.com.
- Information about your activity on the Services (e.g., your search queries, comments, search results selected, clicks, pages viewed, how long you visited our Services, etc.).
- Communications between you and other users or merchants through our Services.
- For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
How to Disable the Collection of Mobile Device Location Information.
When you use one of our location-enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may need to collect and process information about your actual GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information was recorded. Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing our services. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the relevant feature. If you do not want your location information collected when you use the Services from a mobile device, please follow these instructions:
- If you are using an Apple device, click on “General,” then “Reset,” then “Reset Location and Privacy.” This will turn off location functionality for all of your applications so that the next time you download or use an application, you will be asked again to provide your consent for us and others to access your location information.
- If you are using an Android device, visit device settings, click “Location,” and then click the boxes for the particular applications for which you would like to disable location services.
If your device changes the above methods of disabling the collection of mobile device location, please contact your device manufacturer or platform provider to determine how to disable the collection of this information
Cookies, Mobile Device IDs and Online Advertising:
Managing your Cookie Settings: Most browsers are set to automatically allow cookies. Please note it may be possible to disable some (but not all) Cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect your ability to use the Service. In addition, deleting or disabling cookies on one browser is unlikely to delete them on other browsers or other computers. Thus, you may have to delete or disable cookies in more than one location. Major browsers provide users with various options when it comes to cookies. Users can usually set their browsers to block all third-party cookies (which are those set by third-party companies collecting information on websites operated by other companies), block all cookies (including first-party cookies such as the ones Flexetymarket.com uses to collect search activity information about its users), or block specific cookies. To modify your cookie settings, please refer to the following support pages for each browser you use to access the Flexetymarket.com website:
Internet Explorer help: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
Firefox help: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Cookies#Firefox
Safari help: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Chrome help: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. Flexetymarket.com pixel tags are used to measure the popularity of our various pages, features and services.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Respond to your queries.
- Understand our users (their demographics, what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve our Services, such as by personalizing content to your interests, process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you. When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from other Flexetymarket.com users, businesses, and Flexetymarket.com itself. You can manage your email preferences here, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from Flexetymarket.com. If you exchange messages with others through the Services, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services. If you send information from the Services to your phone via SMS text message, we may log your phone number, phone carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We will not share the personal information we collect about you with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We will share your information in the following ways:
We use outside vendors for a variety of purposes, such as to send you emails and messages on behalf of other Flexetymarket.com members, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us, that involve collection of information from our users. We may share information about you with these vendors to enable them to perform their services.
We may share your information with our affiliates, which are entities under common ownership.
We may disclose data we collect about you when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to protect the safety, rights, or property of us, our users, or others.
If requested or required by government authorities, such as law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, or otherwise to comply with the law, we may disclose any information we have about our users. We also may disclose information collected about you in order to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We may transfer your information to a third party if we or any of our affiliates are involved in a corporate restructuring (e.g., a sale, merger, or other transfer of some or all of our assets).
We may use and disclose non-personal information (e.g., de-identified or aggregate data) to third parties.
Reviewing, changing or deleting information
If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, please contact us at email@example.com
If you would like to permanently delete your Flexetymarket.com account, please contact us via the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of every page or by clicking here.
We have implemented commercially reasonable security measures that are designed to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to and misuse of the information we collect, including technological and physical security measures as well as procedural safeguards. However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we may have collected from or about you.
How Long We Keep Data About You
We retain the information we collect about and from you for as long as necessary to fulfill a business purpose or comply with a legal request. We may also choose to anonymize certain of the information you provide to us so that it can no longer be attributed to you if we would like to retain it for longer periods of time.
Children Under 13
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 13, we will attempt to delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. You hereby represent that you are at least 13.